Hard Copy Version
High quality EASA Part-66 Study Notes, paper copy.
- Pages: See individual Module descriptions
- Volumes: See individual Module descriptions
- Colour: See individual Module descriptions
- Weight: 11 kg
- Build: Regular or Durable (Select on dropdown list above "Add to Cart" button).
- Regular Build: Card Covers (front and back) / Card Chapter Tabs / 90 gm/sm paper.
- Durable Build: Laminated Covers (front and back) / Mylar Chapter Tabs / 100 gm/sm paper.
- Delivery: Worldwide by FedEx (tracked and insured). 5-7 days (UK) or 9-12 days (overseas). Signature required on delivery. See shipping rates.
- Licence Categories covered: A and B1.
- Payment Options: Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, (invoice - approved companies only). Choose at checkout.
- Other Options: Module 11A (Turbine Engine Aeroplanes, or Module 12 (Helicopters).
Buy any 2 bundles and get free shipping (UK destinations only). For non-UK destinations, please contact us for best shipping cost, prior to ordering.
Are you an Aircraft Maintenance training organisation? Get these Study Notes in MSWord (editable) version with a copyright covenant which allows you to make unlimited hard-copies for your own classroom delegates/students - complete with your own Logo and Styling. Alternatively, buy quantity hard copies (with your own Logo/Styling) and get up to 30% discount, delivered to your classroom by FedEx. Contact us for more details, quotation, and a list of Part-147 approved organisations who are already use these notes.