Click below to view some pages of this Manual.
Hard Copy Version
High quality EASA Part-66 Study Notes, paper copy.
- Licence Category A - 180
- Licence Category B1/B2 - 708
- Licence Category B3 - 670
- Licence Category A - 1 volume
- Licence Category B1/B2 - 2 volumes
- Licence Category B3 - 2 volumes
- Colour: Cover only in Category A mono version. Cover and 10 pages only in Category B1/B2 and B3 mono versions. Colour version is colour printed throughout.
- Licence Category A - 0.8kg
- Licence Category B1/B2 - 3.0kg
- Licence Category B3 - 2.8kg
- Build: Regular or Durable (Select on dropdown list above "Add to Cart" button)
- Regular Build: Card Covers (front and back) / Card Chapter Tabs / 80 gm/sm paper
- Durable Build: Laminated Covers (front and back) / Mylar Chapter Tabs / 90 gm/sm paper
- Delivery: Worldwide by FedEx (tracked and insured). 5-7 days (UK) or 9-12 days (overseas). Signature required on delivery. See shipping rates.
- Add eReader option: You can select at checkout, the option to receive the Hard Copy + eReader version. The eReader version is exactly the same content but is downloaded for viewing on two electronic devices (iPad and desktop for example). The eReader is a 6-month subscription and is always in full colour (regardless of the options you choose for the Hard Copy). If you prefer, you can buy the eReader alone - click here for details.
- Licence Categories covered: A, B1/B2, B3
- Payment Options: Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, (invoice - approved companies only). Choose at checkout.
Save shipping costs by buying more than one Module in same transaction.
Are you an Aircraft Maintenance training organisation? Get these Study Notes in MSWord (editable) version with a copyright covenant which allows you to make unlimited hard-copies for your own classroom delegates/students - complete with your own Logo and Styling. Alternatively, buy quantity hard copies (with your own Logo/Styling) and get up to 30% discount, delivered to your classroom by FedEx. Contact us for more details, quotation, and a list of Part-147 approved organisations who already use these notes.
Want to save money by buying Bundled sets of Modules? Go to Study Notes Bundles page. Discounted books and reduced shipping costs.
Need an eReader (electronic) version? Click here to get this product to read on your PC, laptop, iPad/iPhone or android device