New... 3rd Edition
The new version (3rd Edition) is radically different from the old editions:
- Fully up-to-date with new technology.
- Relevant and colour diagrams throughout (colour version and eReader version optimised)
- Available in eReader version (full colour)
- Avalable in all Licence Categories.
- Available in Portrait or Landscape layout styles
This Module is available in full COLOUR.
This Module is available in Click here to get this product to read on your PC, laptop, iPad/iPhone or android device.
Hard Copy Version
High quality EASA Part-66 Study Notes, paper copy.
- Licence Category A - 161,
- Licence Category B1.1/B1.3 - 1043,
- Licence Category B1.2/B1.4 - 767,
- Licence Category B2 - 1251
- Licence Category A - 1 volume,
- Licence Category B1.1/B1.3 - 3 volumes,
- Licence Category B1.2/B1.4 - 3 volumes,
- Licence Category B2 - 3 volumes
- Colour: Cover only on mono version. Colour version is Colour printed throughout
- Licence Category A - 1 kg,
- Licence Category B1.1/B1.3 - 2 kg,
- Licence Category B1.2/B1.4 - 1.9 kg,
- Licence Category B2 - 3.9 kg
- Build: Regular or Durable (Select on dropdown list above "Add to Cart" button).
- Regular Build: Card Covers (front and back) / Card Chapter Tabs / 90 gm/sm paper.
- Durable Build: Laminated Covers (front and back) / Mylar Chapter Tabs / 100 gm/sm paper.
- Delivery: Worldwide by FedEx (tracked and insured). 5-7 days (UK) or 9-12 days (overseas). Signature required on delivery. See shipping rates.
- Licence Categories available: A, B1.1/B1.3, B1.2/B1.4, B2 and B3. (Select on dropdown list above "Add to Cart" button). What Licence Category do I need?
- Payment Options: Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, (invoice - approved companies only). Choose at checkout.
Save shipping costs by buying more than one Module in same transaction.
Are you an Aircraft Maintenance training organisation? Get these Study Notes in MSWord (editable) version with a copyright covenant which allows you to make unlimited hard-copies for your own classroom delegates/students - complete with your own Logo and Styling. Alternatively, buy quantity hard copies (with your own Logo/Styling) and get up to 30% discount, delivered to your classroom by FedEx. Contact us for more details, quotation, and a list of Part-147 approved organisations who already use these notes.
Want to save money by buying Bundled sets of Modules? Go to Study Notes Bundles page. Discounted books and reduced shipping costs.
Need an eReader (electronic) version? Click here to get this product to read on your PC, laptop, iPad/iPhone or android device